Monday, March 16, 2009

Is it Spring yet?


It was about 45 degrees a couple of weeks ago and the sun was shining, so it seemed like the perfect time to let the kids go out and play for a while. I was so excited to do the dishes and clean up the kitchen while they were out playing. I asked Shaylee to try to keep Deryk out of the garden area because it looked really muddy. Well, it lasted not even 10 minutes when I heard screaming. I looked outside and Deryk was stuck in the mud, facedown, and couldn't move. Shaylee was trying her hardest to get him out and Maycee was jumping on the trampoline as if nothing were going on. I got him out of the mud and stripped him down outside. He was not a happy little guy and he was freezing! We are ready for warm weather!


2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! He's so cute! I feel the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boys and mud just attract each other. That is a hilarious picture!

    ReplyDelete