Monday, March 16, 2009

Draper Temple







We drove to my sister's in Sandy last Friday to see my niece, Katelin, dance in her senior dance concert. She did so great! What an exciting time for her. This was the day before the last day of the Draper Temple open house, so we went to see the temple. It is very beatiful! Josh had to work, so I just took the girls and my nieces, Kennedi and Collette, to the temple. Deryk got to stay at Monica's so people didn't have to hear him yell throughout the temple. :) We had to drive home after the concert that night because Shaylee had her piano festival on Saturday morning. Thankfully my mom was with me to keep me awake. She's really good at that. We got home at 1:30 a.m. and she had to be there at 10:00. Shaylee did so great! She got a superior and was so relieved to have it all done!

No comments:

Post a Comment