Thursday, January 15, 2009

Shaylee's B-day








Shaylee had her 8th birthday on Monday. She was the giddiest girl in the world all day! I took donuts to her class at school and she chose to eat at Subway for dinner. (she loves their turkey sandwiches with every veggie on it.) Then we went to Grama's for the cake and presents that night. This year was a family party year, so it was nice and low-key. Shaylee is mostly excited for her baptism in a couple of weeks. She's been talking about it for a year now and can hardly stand to wait any longer! Now she gets to come to Activity Days with me. (I'm the Activity Day leader.) She seems so much older all of a sudden. Time is going way to quickly for me lately.......

3 comments:

  1. Your family is growing and is adorable!
    I finally found you. Janet told me you had a blog but I didn't know how to find you. I hope you are all doing well. I am excited to keep in contact with you and your family
    =)Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so cute. I am the activity day leader too and I have an almost 7 year old that can't hardly stand the wait any longer! We also adopted our kids. I would love to share stories sometime. Our newest baby's story is at www.ourbabyboy17.blogspot.com I would love to have you visit it. I know you don't know me, but I was wondering if you could email me at Lorraine2525@yahoo.com sometime? I have a really crazy question for you. Thanks so much. If you check out Dylan's page, I would love to hear what you think.

    ReplyDelete