Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy 2009




Its hard to believe 2009 is here. My goal for this year is to have some sort of family history because I've been terrible at writing in my journal the last few years. So this blog is now our family history. Hopefully I can figure out how to use it and keep up with it. :)




We went snowmobiling with Austin on New Year's Day and had so much fun in the snow. The girls could have stayed all day playing and sledding. Deryk threw the biggest tantrum so far in his 17 months when we left because he wanted to stay on the snowmobiles forever. He loves them!! The kids and I left Josh and Austin to do some real riding while we went home and took down Christmas decorations. Josh and Austin both came home bruised and sore from their "fun" day.


4 comments:

  1. Melani! I love it! I'm excited to get to see pics of you guys more often! Love Jessi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mel! I've linked you to mine. So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool beans! You'll have to tell us how to do this kind of thing. Jen and I are buying a new house. Pics will be up soon on My Family. hope you have a happy New Year. Love you guys. Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm so glad I can see your family more often now! Tell Maycee she can call me whenever she wants!

    ReplyDelete