Sunday, July 26, 2009

Summer Fun 2009

We've been doing lots of little fun things this summer, trying not to spend any money. The girls took swimming lessons and loved it. We spend a lot of time in the backyard playing in the water and using Deryk's little pool. Deryk got stung by a wasp last week on his arm. He didn't really cry, but he was REALLY mad at that wasp! Now we have to explain every bug he sees as a good bug or mean bug. And a lot of our time has been spent feeding the three kittens. The mommy cat decided to run right under our tires as we pulled into the garage and that was the end for her. So we bottle feed the kittens 4 times a day. They should be ready to eat on their own this week. (whether they like it or not) :)
swimming lessons

little pool

wasp sting

orphaned kittens

4 comments:

  1. Hey melanie! Glad to see that things are going good. Sorry I did not get you visited before I left. I would have liked to have said good bye. Tell Josh thank you for helping us move. We really appreciated it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't help laughing out loud when I read your blog. I don't know why. I love Shaylee's goggles. Maybe we'll see ya at Mackenzie's shower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have been busy. I love seeing your blog. I am heading to McCall on Saturday for a week. How far is that from you. Maybe you could come up to the lake with us or we can meet up somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh guess what! I ran into Nikki Sue Clark (now Larkin) at Target today. I haven't seen her in like 6 years. She looks the same. It was fun to catch up. She is remarried and lives in Heber.

    ReplyDelete